Sunday 6 April 2014

STARTER UNIT AND UNIT 1

STARTER UNITS 1 and 2

Functions and grammar:

Greet people and exchange names
Hello. What’s your name?
My name’s /I’m (Jack).
What’s her name? Her name is (Anne)
Ask and answer about personal information
When is your birthday?
Are you a student? Yes, I am.

Ask and answer about nationalities
Are they American? No, they aren’t.
Where are you from? I’m from London.
Where is she from? She’s from Mexico
Ask and answer how words are spelt
How do you spell (your name)?
L-I-S-A
Identify objects
What’s this? It’s a /an …
Is it a /an …?  Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.                                
Talk about school equipment and where things are.
This is an exercise book. Those are pens.
The calculator is under the desk and next to the eraser.
Identify plural forms (Regular)
Book/books ; MP3 player/MP3 players ; Box/boxes
Ask and answer about the time
What’s the time? It’s……
Identify and say numbers correctly
1-1000s




UNIT 1: It’s my life

Functions and grammar:

Ask and talk about possessions
Have you got a TV? Yes, I have./No, I haven’t.
What has she got? She’s got a TV.
Paul’s got an MP3 player in his bedroom.
His mother is Sarah.
Is this your wallet?
Ask and answer about relations
Monica is my sister.
Who is Adam? Adam is Daniel’s cousin.
Ask and answer what there is (aff/neg/int)
There’s a pen. There are two photos.
Identify plural form (irregular)
Man/men; child/children.



No comments:

Post a Comment