Monday 7 April 2014

MARY'S ROUTINE

Hi! My name is Mary, I live in Cordoba Argentina. I have got short, brown hair and brown eyes. My favourite subjects are language, math, art, gym and MUSIC. I don’t like technology or geography. I am an accountant.
  My mother’s name is Mariana. She is forty-four years old .she is lawyer. She attend people.
  My father’s name is Christian He is and accountant too
  My sister’s name is Rosario, she is three years old.
  This is my daily routines: every day I get up at 7 am, I wash my teeth and then I have breakfast, I get dressed, and then I go to my work.
  On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go back to my house from work at 5pm, on Wednesday I go to swimming pool. On Tuesday and Thursday I go back to my house at 16:15 pm and at 05: pm and 05:30pm and I go to school of English.
 On Saturday and Sunday I visit my family. Friends, I go to the park and sometime I go to the shopping
   My favourite sports are swimming, tennis and baseball.
Now, I am wearing jeans, t-shirt, shirt and shoes,When it is cold I always wear a jacket and when the weather is hot I wear flip-flops or sometimes a dress.

Kisses to everybody
  Bye-bye
                                         
                                                                      MARY 

NOW ASK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT MARY'S ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment